Take a Virtual Tour
We are now REOPENING OUR OFFICE and OFFERING IN-PERSON TOURS starting Monday JULY 6! We continue to offer virtual tours too! See you soon!
Absolutely! Now, more than ever, our clients need us. As the New York Real Estate market is adapting to our global crisis, Next Step is adapting with it. We have launched a Virtual Tour Program for all qualified clients where individuals may participate from multiple locations simultaneously and safely. One of our trusted and professional agents customizes and curates a home-finding tour for you. Inquire *HERE* to see if you qualify for our virtual tour program!
Our Virtual tour program simulates our live apartment tours. You will be paired with one of our experienced agents who will be your guide and advocate while also navigating you through the highly competitive NYC Real Estate market. Your agent will collaborate with you to discover your needs and ideals when it comes to finding your New York City apartment. A tour date will be scheduled and a link provided to all participants so that all may sign-in safely and comfortably from their own home(s). On the day of your tour, your agent will curate a list of 8-12 viable apartment options for you to choose from! Our process is organized, comprehensive and effective. Your agent will be your advocate to negotiate great deals as well as guide you through the virtual application process to ensure you are positioned most competitively to secure your first choice!
Trying to rent an apartment in NYC under any circumstances can be extremely difficult without the help of a professional, but having an agent working on your behalf is even more important when renting virtually. Unlike brokers who list apartments, whose main motivation is to rent the apartment out ASAP, at the highest price for the landlord, your Next Step agent represents you and your interests. Our agents are seasoned experts with a combined 50 years of experience of working with you and your colleagues. This collective experience provides a truly unmatched ability to service the unique needs and desires of our clients. We harness relationships built in the NYC market and privileged access to exclusive portfolios to ensure you have the most comprehensive, efficient and positive experience. We know our process gives confidence to people renting virtually, that they wouldn't have without us!
The traditional Broker fee in NYC is 15% of the annual lease. Here at Next Step you will never pay a broker's fee more than 13.5% of the annual lease and a 20% discount on any portion of fees due to Next Step. There is no financial commitment to Next Step until your lease signing, at which point the fees are due in full.
We have only begun to process the magnitude of COVID-19’s impact on our world and the extent to which coronavirus has changed the way we socialize and interact with one another. At Next Step, our mission has always been to provide stand-out home-finding services to our clients and be a source of calm amidst any and all circumstances. Given the complexity and nuance of the NYC market, we understand that having to make important decisions without trusted support isn’t an option. Despite the uncertainty which looms ahead, your Next Step agent stands with you and is equipped to help you navigate the unknown. Next Step is committed to doing our part to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. We are working to preserve the health of our agents as well as protect and defend the well-being of all of our clients and communities that we serve. Akin to other firms, we are following all directives issued by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. While our offices are currently closed in New York City, we recognize our clients need us and we are heeding this call to action! Our agents remain active and dedicated to serving our clients during this unprecedented time through our exciting new virtual tour program. We are here to be your advocates from afar. At the same time, we look forward to the day (possibly in early July) where our doors fully open to continue assisting our valued clients in person! See you on a Zoom or in NYC soon! Meena Ziabrai, COO
- All persons, including employees, clients, vendors, and drivers should remain at least six feet apart, both inside and outside workplaces.
- Appointments will be staggered to ensure that no more than (2) groups of clients are in the office at any given time. If there are (2) groups in the office at one time, they will be separated by a glass partition and at least 20 feet of space.
- When meeting indoors, agents will ensure conversations are kept as brief as possible.
- Agents and clients will take separate elevators and will maintain a distance of at least 6 feet when in elevator banks.
- Only one person will be permitted into an apartment at a time, unless the agent and client(s) mutually agree otherwise.
- Vehicles will be limited to 50% capacity to ensure safe distancing between occupants. Next Step Realty will provide a second vehicle on a case by case basis. Plexiglass will be placed between the driver of the vehicle and the occupants where possible.
- Face masks are mandatory for all employees, clients, vendors, and drivers. Clients are asked to provide their own masks, however Next Step will provide back up options in case of need.
- Handwashing and sanitizing capabilities will be provided throughout the workplace as well as in vehicles.
- Next Step will ensure frequent employee and vendor handwashing.
- Next Step will provide regular sanitization of high touch areas, such as workstations, equipment, screens, doorknobs, restrooms, car doors, etc.
- Next Step will ensure our office and vehicles which host our clients have adequate air circulation and air flow from the outdoors when possible.
- Vehicles will be sanitized before every appointment and the same vehicle will be used throughout the duration of the tour.
- If you or anyone you will be bringing on your apartment tour is traveling from a state currently on New York's Travel Advisory List, you must quarantine for 14 days upon entering New York state prior to your apartment tour.
- All persons attending an apartment tour with Next Step are required to take a COVID-19 Rapid Test and confirm negative results 24 hours prior to tour. Written test results must be provided to your agent prior to your tour via email.
- Any employees, clients, vendors, or drivers exhibiting symptoms of illness required to stay home.
- The number of people allowed on an apartment tour is subject to capacity limitations.
- All clients and staff will have their temperatures taken by infrared thermometer prior to beginning their tour.
- No physical contact to be made between persons at any time.
- Next Step will work with drivers to ensure routine COVID-19 testing.
- Health Questionnaires and Liability Waivers mandated by REBNY will be prepped by Next Step agents and shared with clients to be signed advance of appointments.